Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1221 Quarry Oaks Drive, College Station
Come and tour this incredible Classic Home by Mariott backing up to a heavily wooded view! The designer upgrades & custom picks through out are sure to wow you. Game room, study, large utility, and open concept layout are just a few of our favorite things. Available for you to enjoy today!
- MLS® #18016878
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,354
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Telephone In Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Brick
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1221 Quarry Oaks Drive
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven-Electric, Gas Range, Island, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Bridget Mariott
- Listing Office:Mariott Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.