Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19220 Farm Market 442 Road, Other
This +/-100 ac estate balances both luxury and comfort to create an inviting character in an impressive scene located just 25 mins from downtown Sugar Land, and 45 mins from downtown Houston. The main residence is composed of 4 bdrms, 4.5 baths, along with an expansive kitchen that is a chef’s dream with custom knotty alder cabinets and granite countertops. The outdoor living space reveals a full kitchen, eating bar, fireplace, pool, hot tub, sauna, and outdoor shower. Completing the estate is an additional home, equipment buildings, 3 ponds, horse stables, a greenhouse, and a backup generator system. Relax and enjoy the countryside or entertain at this meticulously cared for Texas Estate!
- MLS® #18019334
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesOverhead Utilities, Underground Utilities, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Carport, Rear Entry
- ExteriorOther, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Storage Shed, BBQ Grill, Barn/Stables, Exercise Rm., Garden Area, Hot Tub, Outside Bath, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionOther, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Jessica Armstrong
- Listing Office:Armstrong Properties
- Address19220 Farm Market 442 Road
- CountyFort Bend
- Zip Code77461
- InteriorTile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Gas, Butlers Pantry, Cook Top, Extra Sink, Island, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove Top Grill, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.