Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
705 Welsh, College Station
PRICE REDUCED! Attention Investors: Beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow in the College Park Subdivision of College Station. Convenient to Texas A&M, shopping and restaurants. Fully equipped kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal and electric stove. Hardwood flooring and tile throughout the living area. Ceiling fans and built ins make this a must see. House includes an over sized front porch swing for two and a backyard with lots of room to entertain as well as a wrap around deck to enjoy. Washer and dryer included.
- MLS® #19001846
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,623
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Telephone on Site, Cable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Internet Available in Area
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Level
- ConstructionWood Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Marcie Spence
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
- Address705 Welsh
- SubdivisionCollege Park
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Blinds/Shades, French Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.