Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4819 Coopers Hawk Drive, College Station
This charming FlagShip Custom Home features 2927 sqft with 4 beds + study & 4.5 baths! You will love the bright open concept living/kitchen/dining space with gorgeous windows overlooking the large back patio, equipped with an outdoor kitchen! The Living room welcomes you with a beautiful fireplace with ship lap accents & a tray ceiling. The kitchen is outfitted with custom cabinets, an over-sized island, and a large pantry. The MBR suite has a freestanding tub, a separate walk-in shower, and a huge custom closet conveniently connected to the laundry room! In addition each secondary bedroom has an en-suite bath & large closet! Be sure not to overlook the incredible storage throughout!
- MLS® #19004430
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,927
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Outside Kitchen
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4819 Coopers Hawk Drive
- SubdivisionThe Crossing at Lick Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Attic Fan, French Doors
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top, Extra Sink, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Attic Fan
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jackie Brooks
- Listing Office:Twelve Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.