Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5051 Parker Lane, College Station
In the countryside just South of Wellborn is a great retreat property waiting for someone in search of separation from the hustle and bustle of city dwelling. 5 acres of land surround the meticulously cared for and updated 2,516 sf, one story home. The split floor plan highlights a unique Master Suite featuring a Living area, Dining area and stone fireplace. Don't procrastinate to see this unique property that is within a stones throw of Texas A&M and has quick access to the Southern route to Houston. Many additional features incl a 3 yr old roof, 2 water heaters, one new a/c unit, Refrigerator included, 2x6 exterior stud walls, propane tank, 2 car detached garage, and new dishwasher.
- MLS® #19007313
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,516
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Private Road, Cul De Sac, Level, Pond, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- Listing Agent:William Hartmann
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address5051 Parker Lane
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-9295
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Island, Pantry, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.