Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5312 Ballybunion Court, College Station
A TRUE GEM tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in Pebble Creek in College Station is set for living and ready for its next owner! A soaring foyer will lead your guests to sophisticated living areas, such as large study, formal dining, wet bar and an entertainment-size living room with built in bookcases, gas fireplace and beautiful bay windows to enjoy the outdoor view, with no back neighbors. Grand kitchen features endless storage for seldom used as well as every day cook-ware and dishes, wet sink in island for double duty service for a two cook family, as well as every important appliance and amenity one can think of; double electric oven, gas range, built in microwave and dishwasher, walk-in pantry, eating bar and breakfast area. 5312 Ballybunion also features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a 3 car attached garage, 1 car climate controlled detached garage, ample storage space and a beautiful covered back patio with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen on over half an acre. This home in Pebble Creek is a sight to see, call for a private showing today!
- MLS® #19010318
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,771
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Cable Tv, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Brick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, BBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Small Trees, Large Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Brick & Frame
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5312 Ballybunion Court
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4642
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter System, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Sound System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Extra Sink, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Laura Lea Smith
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.