Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
517 North Main Street, Franklin
2298 Sf. 4/2 home on pier & beam foundation, built in 1906. Home has hardwood floors, 11’ ceilings, tongue & groove interior walls. Kitchen has granite countertops, hardwood cabinets, refrigerator, stovetop, dishwasher, & microwave. Large dining room/den combination, Large master bedroom & bath, laundry room with washer & dryer. House sits on a corner lot, with large Live Oak trees. 11' X 44' covered patio area. Property is for sale in the following configurations: 517 N. Main St. house and 97' X 125' (Lot 6 & N. 43' of Lot 7) for $186,000. 65' X 125' lot fronting on Main St. (Lot 8 & S. 11' of Lot 7) for $39,000. Lots 6, 7, & 8 with 517 N. Main St. house for $225,000. Franklin ISD.
- MLS® #19010464
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,298
- Year Built1906
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available in Area, Overhead Utilities, Telephone on Site, Elec Hot Water Heater, Indiv Water Heater, Indiv Wtr Meter
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Charles Frieda
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address517 North Main Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-4849
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.