Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2416 Friar, College Station
Stunning property completely renovated from top to bottom - it's like a new home! This beautifully designed home on a prime one-acre cul-de-sac lot in wooded Foxfire offers you the perfect combination of town and country living. A detached guest suite provides a 5th bedroom and 4th full bathroom. Watch the deer from your front porch or back porch that is shaded in the afternoon. Inside you'll find a lovely open plan with several flexible living spaces that surround a beautiful kitchen and fireplace: quartz and tile counter-tops, wood and tile floors, custom shaker style cabinets with in-set doors, stainless appliances with decorative vent hood, brass cabinet pulls, and designer lighting. The generous master suite offers a sitting area, all new spa-like bathroom and spacious closet with European finishes and chandelier. High energy efficiency with new HVAC/programmable thermostat, spray foam insulation, low-e glass windows, and insulated doors. See Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/idxr2645157
- MLS® #19011141
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,754
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Cable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Public Road, Cul De Sac
- HOA Fees$25
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2416 Friar
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Chandler Arden
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.