Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2168 Kelley Lane, Franklin
This 55 acre property has everything you need to begin living the country life in style. This 3/2 ranch style home has a modern open concept, walk in pantry, utility room, vaulted living room and fireplaces in the living room and master bedroom. The limestone block guest house with 1 bed and 1 bath and metal roof includes 952 sq. ft of living area surrounded by 6' porches on three sides. The 40 x 40 shop is on slab foundation and includes a 20 x 40 overhang on slab with pen system used for 4H show hog projects. The 1 bed 1 bath guest cottage with kitchenette has been used as an Air B&B rental for Aggie Gameday weekends, Power Plant shutdowns and local baseball tournaments. All 3 structures have their own separate septic systems. The land, which includes one stock pond and features a 60/40 wooded/open mix, enjoys Ag exempt tax status and is currently used for cattle grazing but has also recently been used for hay cutting. Franklin ISD.
- MLS® #19011170
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,060
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Overhead Utilities, Satellite Tv, Telephone on Site, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Pond, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Rodney Mcfadden
- Listing Office:Captiva Realty
- Address2168 Kelley Lane
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-4874
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.