Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5102 Saint Andrews Drive, College Station
Available now this home is located in Pebble Creek and offers a fantastic floor plan! The three-way split floor plan offers four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, two living areas, two dining areas plus a bonus room/study. One bedroom, full bathroom and bonus room are located in their own wing of the home that can be closed off, making it a great guest retreat or in-law suite. The spacious kitchen offers extensive solid surface counters, ample cabinet storage space and updated appliances. Recent updates include hand scraped wood floors, painted kitchen cabinets and new tumbled marble back splash. The private backyard with a large covered patio can be accessed from the French doors off of the dining area or the master bedroom.
- MLS® #19012410
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,720
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address5102 Saint Andrews Drive
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.