Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 Deacon Drive, College Station
Wonderful single family home in The Barracks Community only 2.5 miles from Texas A&M University! This home features a beautiful open living space and 4 spacious bedrooms all with private bathrooms and one half bath. The kitchen features custom cabinets and gorgeous granite countertops. This master-planned community offers resort style amenities featuring a cable wakeboarding park, and sandy beach. Clubhouse with Lazy River, Private Cabanas and more! The HOA provides digital cable and internet, full lawn care and exterior maintenance.
- MLS® #19012477
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage1,782
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesRear Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees185
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address402 Deacon Drive
- SubdivisionThe Barracks
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorConcrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.