Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
908 Post Oak Street, Hearne
This historic home was built in 1939 and sits on a corner lot with huge oak trees intertwined with vines that shade the entire garden-like side yard. This home has charming vintage features: original hardwood floors, high ceilings throughout, faux stained glass, french doors, 5-panel doors, built-in cabinetry, and clawfoot tub. The layout offers two living areas, two dining areas, four bedrooms with one that can be used as a flex space. This property also offers a great front porch, detached two-car garage and a separate one-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette and bathroom that sits at the back of the lot. Overall this property is livable with some work, but offers endless possibilities for those looking for a historic home to breathe some life into and restore. Being sold 'as is'.
- MLS® #19012727
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,501
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available in Area, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Gazebo, Patio, Covered Deck, Deck
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Brittany Williams
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
- Address908 Post Oak Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77859-3764
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesGas Range, Other, Pantry, Refrigerator, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Window Unit
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.