Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7562 County Road 217, Richards
Breathtaking outdoor living on 6 acres of land in Richards, Texas. This 6 acre property boasts large and mature pine trees to take shade under the Texas sun. This 4 bedroom and 2 bath home provides for ample entertaining space as well as a comfortable retreat from "it all". This home has been lovingly cared for and is looking for its new owner. Has 2 car detached garage, pole barn, and non-working milk barn to be used as storage. It has been said that one of the pine trees on site is over 500 years old. Get ready to own your own slice of heaven.
- MLS® #19012829
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,358
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Cable Tv, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- Listing Agent:Lance Lester
- Listing Office:The Lester Group
- Address7562 County Road 217
- AreaCentral Grimes
- Zip Code77873-4179
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Cook Top
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Gas
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.