Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 22 Hills Road, Gause
This 2002 custom built 1,500 sf, 2/2 home has a large covered back patio with views of the rolling terrain and overlooking the pool and pond. The kitchen/living area is all open with new windows for great views of the property. The home has ceramic tile and laminate wood floors throughout. The kitchen features high-end stainless-steel appliances, including a built-in ice maker and subzero refrigerator. The living room has a gas log fireplace and built in shelving. Spacious and functional mud room/utility/walk in pantry with entry from the gardening porch.Unique master suite with French doors out to the patio, a spacious dressing area and walk-in closet with large tile walk-in shower. The guest suite or office features its own bathroom, wide doorways and hand rails The detached garage is insulated and features its own HVAC system, 220V service in the workshop space, lots of shelving and storage, houses the water well and has connections for an auxiliary generator back up system for the home. The equipment barn allows enclosed storage for equipment with attic storage above the 1/1 efficiency apartment/guest suite.
- MLS® #19014017
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Garbage, Telephone on Site, Well, Elec Hot Water Heater, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorStone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, In Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Pond, Public Road, Irregular
- ConstructionStone, Wood Siding
- Listing Agent:Karen S. Gray
- Listing Office:Cunningham Real Estate
- Address1201 22 Hills Road
- AreaN Milam Co
- Zip Code77857
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesRaised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-in Icemaker, Built-In Oven-Electric, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.