Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
175 Apache Drive, Franklin
Beautifully design by licensed interior decorator this 4/2.5/2 has many upgraded features. Foam insulation in walls and attic, heat on demand water heater, vinyl double pane low E windows, between glass blind in back insulated door. Walls to master bedroom are insulated to filter out sounds from rest of the home. The stunning 8' front door is custom made steel and sets this home apart. Metal eyelids over windows. The kitchen includes custom cabinets with lots of pull outs, farm house sink, pot filler over high upgrade 5 burner stove with griddle. Exterior includes large deck with brink wood burning fireplace and grill. All on 1 acre and 1 mile from shopping, schools. Located very near The Ranch family park.
- MLS® #19014128
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,957
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Deck, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- Listing Agent:Olivia H Campbell
- Listing Office:Franklin Realty
- Address175 Apache Drive
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-6168
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.