Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1404 Harpers Ferry Road, College Station
Enjoy the seclusion and privacy on this 2.29 acre lot with plenty of trees located in Nantucket subdivision. This custom built home features 2 living areas, a study, large kitchen with island, and plenty of storage space. The master bathroom has separate vanities, a garden tub, and a walk-in shower. Two of the bedrooms have built-ins and are connected by a jack and jill bathroom. There's also 288 square foot detached building that could be used as a shop, she shed, or guest quarters.
- MLS® #19014959
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,612
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Elec Hot Water Heater, Garbage, Internet Available in Area, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Patio, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Level, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1404 Harpers Ferry Road
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8313
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Island, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.