Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4607 Tonbridge Drive, College Station
UNDER CONSTRUCTION. ESTIMATED COMPLETION 11/2019. NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME! The 2 story Jewell combines convenience and luxury. The study offers an opportunity to create that work from home office, craft room, or music studio you’ve been dreaming about. With a ceiling that rises to the second floor, the dining room makes a dynamic impression on guests. The kitchen includes a high capacity corner pantry. The spacious laundry room includes a countertop. The master bathroom features a double sink vanity and an expansive walk in closet. Both upstairs bedrooms include their own walk in closets. The upstairs retreat can become a game room or family movie theater.
- MLS® #19015275
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,755
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees650
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4607 Tonbridge Drive
- SubdivisionCastlegate 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Beverly Bradley
- Listing Office:Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.